I don't wanna know.
Your eyes were covered in sunglasses when they first met mine.
I sat there and stared at you,
but you didn't seem to mind.
and that was the moment when I saw
That I was in front of the person how can make me happy.
First comes heavy breathing
Staring at the ceiling
What will happen next
I don’t wanna know
Staring at the ceiling
What will happen next
I don’t wanna know
I never cared how I dressed before
But I cared that night
Anticipation ran through my bones
and my clothes never fit right
I can't wait till we meet again
But I cared that night
Anticipation ran through my bones
and my clothes never fit right
I can't wait till we meet again
I’m scared what you’ll think.
I’m really nervous if you’ll like my weird hair.
And that night
You were so pretty
I was looking at you
and thanking that my desire was granted.
And what will happen next.
Well
I don’t wanna know.
I don’t wanna know what will happen tomorrow
And next year
Next century
I only care if you will be with me.
This
I wanna know.
"I don't care about my future, if it doesn't have you."
M.



0 comentários:
Postar um comentário