Recent Posts

25 outubro 2010

1 comentários

Saint Jimmy.





"Hey, it's me, Jimmy..
Another of these melodramatic romantic boys..
I just want to say to You, oh my big love..
That after all these years, I still remember you..
I still loving you..
I just want you to know, 
that I can't live withou tell You this..
My life, is based in You !
My air is You, and You the reason, for my heart still beating.....
I love You more than myself, and if something wrong happen with you, 
I'll neve forgive me..
You're my dream, You're my baby..
You're the rest of my memory, the end of my September..
You're the flowers of my spring..
My wind, the window of all my problems, that make me breath, even if, I'm almost drowned of problems..
I love You so much girl..
I love You, but, I can'r recall Your name...But, I still thinking:
How "Whatsername" has been..."
Jimmy's last words
"I'll never turn back time, forgetting You, but not the time..."


M.

1 comentários:

Johanna Way ;* disse...

OWN *_*
amei "My air is You, and You the reason, for my heart still beating.....
I love You more than myself, and if something wrong happen with you"

LINDO demais *-*

Best viewed on firefox 5+

Contador

Blogger news

Copyright © Design by Dadang Herdiana