I just can't tell you good bye...
There is something in the air that makes me happy
There is something in your eyes that shine more than stars..
A thing that I can't describe, but I know that it's a good feeling..
A thing that only You can make me feel....
And I feel that this thing will never ends.
I can tell You that I love You, but it isn't enough to talk about all the things I feel for You...
Something that makes my world move, and move all the time...
Something that steals my attention for hours and hours.
And is because this feeling that I just can't tell you good bye...
There is something in your eyes that make me feel more in love than i already am.
There is something in your voice,
that make me fall for you, everytime i hear you.
And, finally,
There is something that I feel when I'm with You,
it's something that I don't know, but I like it.
Yeah, I like it, and it make me feel happy, make me feel light.
And now, i just want to know, when i'll have you only for me..
Just, to never tell You good bye.
"Only you can make me happy..." =]
M.



0 comentários:
Postar um comentário